The ASE Fleet's Weekly Take Off 30
The 8 Phases Of The M&A Lifecycle
Here are the 8 phases of the M&A Lifecycle and how your friendly neighbor ASE advisors can help you with each one.
1. Strategy – Let’s identify competitors and complementary businesses that you can acquire to maximize your exit to Private Equity or grow your business’s net profit.
2. Valuation – Sell your business for top dollar. We have access to the same data business brokers do so that both the business seller and buyer have a win-win deal. But we don’t just rely on EBITDA when evaluating.
3. Financing – Get access to any range of debt for working capital, growth capital, business acquisition, recapitalizations, and equipment financing strictly as a value add.
4. Structuring – Leverage our over 200 tools and methods of structuring and financing deals, regardless of the deal size. Our financial engineering makes sure that both sides end up with a win-win deal.
5. Due Diligence – Accounting and legal firms are always recommended for this portion. But we’ll keep an eye out for other red flags and everyday items based on our experience.
6. Negotiation – How do we know that the people who will be affected by the deal on your side are pleased with this? How do we make sure the people who have to live with this deal like the way it’s structured?
7. Closing – Both sides will be happy with the deal and see it as a win-win.
8. Integration – Professional EOS (entrepreneurial operating system) implementers and M&A integrators in our network are waiting for us to refer you to them as needed. EOS turns your business into a self-operating system, and EOS companies have proven to virtually always get a higher multiple upon exit.
Our homepage and Free resources are like your personal Board of Directors:
Meme Of The Week
Post Of The Week
Search Funder recently added free IBIS reports for the platform; these guys are just bonus stacking left and right. They already had free BVR valuations for comps.
Deals Of The Week
Here are all of our off-market companies for sale and a list of vetted business buyers:
Best viewed on PC for a clickable table of contents on the left.
And bookmark the link. It's a live Rolodex!
*Disclaimer these deals are usually a better fit for a strategic buyer; because great deals don't last very long on here. At the same time, since it's not a public site, there isn't as much competition as public sites. So you ought to check the deal sheet weekly. Reach out to us for the NDA and full CIM on any of these deals*
Financial Architecting Tip Of The Week
The ASE Fleet's Financial Architecting Tool #18
Become Lender Ready
Plain Vanilla SPVs Just Don't Cut It Anymore!
Even if it's only for your holding company, why not have access to the credit that you need to accelerate your deal cadence?
The become lender-ready program is for launching companies:
We make sure that your entity is registered at the state and federal levels.
Enhance your personal credit.
Establish and build business credit for you with Ty Crandall.
Write a lender-approved business plan for you.
Help set up your corporate identity.
Here is the link for becoming Lender Ready:
Deal Trophy Of The Week
Business Buyer Of The Week
Here is a list of all of our vetted buyers:
We have a liquid partner in Colorado looking for real estate management companies with 200+ doors.
M&A Script Of The Week
The option close for a business seller as a last resort:
Do you want to set the price and accept my terms, or do you want to set the terms and accept my price? Neither of us can have both!
Colorado Entrepreneurs, If You Need Help Reducing The Effects Of Inflation, Debt, and Taxes, Give Us A Holler!
$ Source Of The Week
ASE is your one-stop shop for business lending.
We offer 7+ different funding vertical solutions, 100+ lenders, one simple application, and no impact on your credit.
Our mission is to help 3,000 businesses before the end of the decade.
To accomplish that, financial strategy sessions are on the house!
Or, if you already know what loan you're looking for, fill out the form at your convenience.
Our Top Fund Manager
Fresh Business Acquisition Insights Each Month
CLICK ON THE SPECIFIC COVER BELOW TO PURCHASE THAT MONTH’S ISSUE: